The Other One

    Diğeri


    The other children's room that I love, despite not being/having a child, is the one you can see above from this loft. I know this photo isn't new, I'm posting it for the sake of archiving.

    Çocuk/çocuklu olmamama karşın bayıldığım diğer çocuk odası da bu yukarda gördüğünüz işte. Aslında bu fotoğraf yeni sayılmaz ama arşivlemek adına yayımlıyorum.


    I think this is the room of the second lucky child that lives in that loft. Is that a bakelite radio?

    Aynı dairede ikamet eden diğer şanslı çocuğun odası bu. O bir bakalit radyo mu? 


    Of course I couldn't help but share this pink Smeg that has the power to make a harsh stainless steel kitchen look like raspberry cake. The rest of the loft is nice too, just not my cup of tea. You can check it out here.

    Tabii ki paslanmaz çelik bir mutfağı bile frambuazlı pasta kıvamına getiren pembe Smeg'i gördüm mü paylaşmadan duramam. Dairenin kalanı da hoş ancak benim tarzım değil. Buradan inceleyebilirsiniz.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts